Today began the newest phase of my life… the one I’ve been babbling about since my first post here. I officially became a “Stay At Home Mom”. I didn’t count the weekend because it was vacation and all of the mom duties were on hold.
Let me just give you the rundown on my day.
- Walking on the Silver Comet Trail
- Scrub the pantry and reorganize it
- Social Media Break (yay!)
- Start dinner in the crock pot (beef roast with potatoes, carrots, and onions)
- Drive kiddos to pick up a friend and drop them all off at Six Flags for the afternoon
- Drive eldest kiddo to dog sitting gig and get her settled
- Doctor appointment – 6 month checkup (fantastic blood pressure! Weight down. BONUS)
- Get car detailed
- Deposit money at the bank
- Call and check on mom (she had surgery today)
- Pick up kiddos from 6 Flags just as torrential downpour hits
I’m home now and getting ready to feed everyone before heading to Sister Scarlett’s house for dinner with friends. Still have to drop off the kiddos’ friend too. So again, I ask… why the hell do they call it a stay at home mom?
If this is Day 1… I’m super interested to see if this is the norm or an anomaly. J Are we taking bets?