I have hundreds of “goals” or things that flit through my mind that I mentally decide I want to accomplish. I finally decided to put pencil to paper and make a list. I wrote down 1 year, 5 year, and 10 year goals. Mark even got in on the action. It was an interesting exercise, and I was surprised at some of the results.
- Book completed and available for sale.
- Tax liens removed from the house
- 250 subscribers to my blog
- Generate $100 per month in passive income
- Generate $1000 per month in passive income
- Have tax debt completely paid off
- Complete at least one more book in the Household Finance series.
- Work solely from home and spend more time with the family.
- Purchase a house in rural Mexico
- Cruise the Mediterranean
- Visit Ireland
- Out of tax debt
- More private time with Ida
- Employed full time at $170,000 (*Note from Ida: Don’t we ALL wish for this??? LOL)
- New house
- More private time with Ida (*Note from Ida: I’m noticing a theme here!)
- Build dream computer
- Travel Europe
- Visit Thailand again
I believe it’ll be fairly interesting to revisit these goals in a year and see what we accomplished, and what changed in priority. What about you? What are your goals? Do you have a time frame on them?